MUSIC AND THE MARKET is back for 2022!
SUMMER SATURDAYS from 6 to 9 PM
- JUNE 18th to SEPTEMBER 24th
- Except July 2 (Independence Day) and August 27th (Paola Roots Festival)
- PAOLA FARMERS MARKET starts at 6 PM
- Shop from local farmers and vendors. We will accept credit, debit, and EBT cards (SNAP) again this year.
- MUSIC ON THE SQUARE performances start around 7:30
- Bring your lawn chair, sit back, and enjoy live local bands!
CALLING OUR LOCAL FARMERS! Join us
REGISTRATION is now open for MUSIC AND THE MARKET this season.
We’re looking for local farmers and vendors to join us at the Paola Farmers Market this year. Registration is $50 for the season. Please visit our online registration form to get started.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register now for the 2022 season of Music and the Market (online Google form).
All farms/vendors within 50 miles of Paola are invited to apply. We’re looking for produce, meats, and other foods raised on our own Kansas soil, hand-made locally-sourced home products, and sale pieces from local fine artists.
Food trucks are coming back to the Market’s corner of the Square this year!
We are currently working on scheduling trucks for the season and we love variety! If you would like to get on the Music and the Market schedule, please email us.
Music and the Market is a great venue for local bands and individual performers.
Music is coordinated by the Miami County Arts Coalition and bookings are underway. Contact us via email if you’re looking for a fun performance spot this summer.